Sunday, December 9, 2012

Taiwan: Part 6

Taiwan is full of little bakeries. They line the streets of Taipei. And luckily, there were some great ones right near our home in Taiwan. Here are some of the great baked goods we found and got to enjoy! We went to visit this bakery near the end of our trip in Taiwan.


We found another snack stand and was delighted to see our favorite treats. I brought a big bag home for everyone to share. I definitely miss seeing this on every street corner.

On our second to last night in Taiwan, my aunt made a super gourmet meal and taught me how to make each dish. I'll make sure to walk you all through these dishes. But for right now, here's a quick snapshot of her culinary genius. She made a wonderful grilled fish, green vegetables with dried fish, fried Taiwanese pork chops, and a beef kimchi stew. For dessert, we enjoyed a Taiwanese mango beer.



No comments:

Post a Comment