Monday, September 17, 2012

Watermelon, Mint, and Feta Cheese Salad

Ty and I went to the grocery store the other day and saw the cutest little baby watermelon. I knew it was a little out of season, but I couldn't resist. I had to have it! I did a quick inventory of what we had in our fridge and remembered the feta cheese we used for the chicken roulade. So that's what we did! We grabbed the watermelon, some mint, and headed home to make an incredibly simple, but bright and flavorful watermelon, mint, and feta cheese salad. Enjoy!



What you'll need:
1/2 baby watermelon
2 or 3 leaves of fresh mint
1/4 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese

Directions:
1. Cut the watermelon into 1 inch cubes.
2. Finely chop the mint and mix with watermelon.
3. Mix in the feta cheese and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment